The market has generally held up well except some growth stocks since mid feb as well as many otc listed names with the SEC changing some rules effective sept 2021.The oil market has been stable above 50 as economies grow back but not at a steady pace due to restrictions. TLT ETF (after calling a top in 2019 near 180) is likely to see some sort of move higher again towards 145 but still in a downtrend. Gold has been on slow decline as cryptos have way outperformed but should shine again going forward. miners are very cheap and overlooked. Platinum is really cheap near $960 usd (pplt) but i think it outperformed Pall going forward if the major car manufacturers switch back at some point. Interest rates are still low and mortgage rates are not bound to increase til 2023. Cryptocurrencies continue to see a lot of volatility off after the breakout in november 2020 at 11k. GBTC broke above 15 technically and is at 50 now. Looking for entry points on interesting quality altcoins. certainly need to be careful to not chase but tomo, rune, utk, ftm, otl and dag, link, rcn, tnt, ox, ocean, enj, theta, olt, eos, qnt look decent. (some of these ran 50X since posting this list in summer of 2020 like theta. Lend (no aave) same situation just wild and travala. Solid projects like vechain are always in style especially now that they linked with walmart. Chainlink and Pokadot have done well also but can cool off for a time. Zero X is a long term play too. Atomic swaps and decentralized platforms will grow as well in the coming years. European countries as well as China are implementing ETF's for blockchain projects as well which should help to bring additional capital in. Many big managers are moving into the space so that is a good sign longer term and projects are in development full steam ahead which will support the industry in this young bear market although limited applications yet, while retail is not adding for the most part but will once they see the progression of projects. Security tokens will rule 2020 and beyond. More companies are accepting btc as bill payments which is quite common in asia already.
The small cap space continues to look appealing especially after the support in metals. Zinc, copper, nickel, tungsten continue to look decent for the future with EV (electric vehicles) NIO and the revolution in fuel cells (fcel) to watch as good value at $1.20 and uranium is poised to gain as supply is cut from kazakhstan, canada (cameco) and new restarts in Japan. WOW 2020 took these names to extreme highs!!( nxe.v and uec and azz.to gxu.v are interesting in uranium sector and pullbacks in Efr.to under $2). Sector is oversold no question after 7 years in the penalty box but world cannot do without nuclear. EnviroLeach is making some significant progress in alternative mining methods and is one to watch. Hide in good gold names like atlantic gold (bought out) (next moz.to), royalty projects like mta.v (moving along very well) and a basket of names and for aggressive players. Remember these are high risk and many won't deliver for shareholders lately as exploration is risky. Suggesting to move some to nrn.v and bay.v, gg.v and aax.v, vzla.v and core names like moz.to, bto.to, fvi.to in 2020. amx.v also has moved a lot (20 cents to 1.20 and now .64 but climbed back to new highs) note: BPGDM index is starting to base atm so just understand dips are good and healthy. Some names like pgm.v are moving higher on strong volume given good fundamentals.
As for the Mining Sector like gold/silver and other metals and some other small caps i'm following the below and will put a top 50 medium risk list and a high risk/ high upside list together as well as some other stocks in other sectors so upto 50 in total including ones to watch. Expect mining sector to continue higher in steps with low cost names like galane gold to lead and juniors to play catch up bigtime!. Several large caps seeing historical gold/mining ratio lows. Also some long positions in crypto spring 2020 look appealing if the market continues to slide triggering more stops. long term still very bullish as financial sector needs a makeover. Gold equities are still making higher lows but coming into a correction late march-may... bullish by late Dec. again on- GDX and JNUG after a minor correction as long as the general market holds up- continued upwards bias for the foreseeable future. USD breaking past 104 on the index would cap gold for the short term but usd could break lower in 2020. were at 96ish now and broke lower already so things could pull back quickly boosting gold and other commodities.
Equities- mostly speculative small cap with high growth rate potential- looking for a pullback in miners now but still very bullishBold as top value ideas only. Please follow proper risk management tools and all listed could go to zero and one could lose 100% of your capital. Please see and talk to a professional advisor and do your own homework. Nothing listed can be taken as advise and by reading this, you agree to not hold authors responsible. See disclaimer also on home page
1. Energy fuels- efr.to- value under $2- target -10- long term hold- first added to watch list at 2.70 in 2016- hard drop on the trump decision- but now reversing sharply-undervalued atm and yeah big pop this week- consider nkw.v under 10 cents as well but need confirmation of wind project western BC- germany has gone stale on wind and focusing elsewhere as economics point to more cheaper sources which has to include nuclear- supply has been cut in march and efr.to announced its also going into rare earths- were at $7.50 so fair value is nearing and names like fsy.to had better upside medium term after lagging
2. Dec 7th- 2018- usa silver- usa.to- value at 1.90- silver/zinc play- Strong performer- pulled back from 4.90 to 3.40 fall correction so far. still decent play
3. b2gold- bto.to- super value under $3.20- solid producer- also consider gold.to at 80 cents- long term hold and takeover target- excellent cash flow- been great what can i say- stay the course- new highs in the making- near 10 but the 50% correction at $5 is great value spring 2021
4. Amex Exploration- amx.v- .60- waiting on further drill results- holding its own- back to .90 then 1.20 and higher- looking solid near 1.50- now 2.70 still ok
5. NEW-Liberty Gold- (lgd.to) - under 1.40- mid 2020 resource estimate- production 2021? very nice holding the trendline
6. first majestic- fr.to on dips- low cost name- only downside is resource life limited
7. New april 2021- nnox- FDA approval- anything under 70$ is ok for 3 year hold to 250$
8. WDO.TO and MOZ.TO- both solid on dips- moz.to is a prime takeover candidate- solid gains
9. New Dec 2019- Fortuna Silver- Fvi.to or FSM- new mine being ramped up in Argentina Q1 2020- increasing production upto 150m oz by 2021
10. Top 3 new exploration names- gg.v at 22 cents, st.c at 15 cents, vzla.v at .35 Vzla absolutely killed it to $2 plus but now at 1.40 ok yet
11. -Novo Resources Corp-nvo.v- value under 80 cents- initial target $3 exceeded and now regained. still like it. australia play new areas- take profits or hold for drilling- huge run recently on the nugget found but 2 mills nearby could really get this into production fast- Just a 8 bagger since the pick this june 2017-on the cash out near 7$- many months of assays in the works- still lots of work to be done but mining is surely a possibility in late 2020-- back on the BUY alert list under 3.5
12. Vangold- vgld.v- under 18 cents-- play for 2021 wow very nice run since spring 2020
13. NEW for 2020-pgm.v- hit target at 2.80 and time to move on to dsv.v at $2
14. New- June 2020- Jmia under 10$- target 40$ in 2020- hot play in the online space like amazon still on for $100 in 2022-- $35 is a buy
15. sens- at 2.50- target $10 in 2022- waiting on fda approval in summer 2021
16. Oct 2019NIO- buy under $2.5- stop 1.50- target $8 by 2021- aggressive players can buy calls for 2020 and 2021 nio blew it out of the park in 2020 to $65 in early 2021-- anything under $35 are new buys for the future-- regret not playing that all the way to $50
17. Sabina Gold and Silver Corp.-(sbb.to) value at 1.60- great projects and management hold- if you bought higher hold or add EDR.to or FR.TO also 2 good mining plays @2.50 $ and $7 respectively
excellent long term mines for silver- as is paas.to- decent plays or switch to mag.to
18. vper and gteh penny stocks- great upside but very high risk
19. Osisko Metals-om.v -strong value under .40- great management with experience- 10,000 meter drilling to come this summer-waiting on volume- production in 2 years?
20. gbc.c- 90 cents ok- long term hold
21. dhr.v at 7 cents and perhaps byn.v at 22 cents as exploration plays
22. CONSIDER dec 2019 on crypto dip- DASH.V at .07 in the crypto space- btc near 6k with gbtc- dip in march there were big bargains on link etc- link all the way to 12$ atm
23. irving Resources- irv.c -properties in japan and africa- lots of potential- value at 80-90 cents- $4 target in a year possible- add on strength under 1- very good trend this year- looking great. 2.09 -new highs- very nice so far now 3- excellent run and potential and march 2020 some good dips to chew on near 1.80 per share
24. Revival Gold- rvg.v- value 60 cents- building a resource over 3m oz- bit dissapointing to slide from 1.40 to 1.10- would switch to other names
25. asxc- 3.50- target $20 if they increase sales next few years eat some of isrg's lunch
26. pslv- at $11- silver pure play
27. xbc.v- xebec absorbtion- solid growth story- still 175m marketcap with room to double in 2020 from 2.20 a share- now near $5- like the name still but not cheap
28. greenlane- grn.v- under 35 cents- long term play on nat. gas sales- slow and steady- at $2 currently still ok in 1 year
29. Royalty play heating up -ely.v at 11 cents- very big opportunity in the making, wrn.to under .65 (takeover candidate), etg.to under .45, os.v at 5 cents-
30. gnpx on dips for 2021-for 5 year hold
31. Consider- Uranium Energy Corp- uec- buy under 60 cents- longer term play on uranium boom- good play from nov to feb.- one of the best management teams- consider syh.v and wuc.v as well for the coming uranium boom.. overlooked for sure or bet on cameco as production dropped worldwide
32. New dec 2019- global hemp group- at 2 cents- this is a good runner as fundamentals should point this to 15 cents in 2021- anything at 6 cents or less is a strong buy
33. sbm.v- add dips under .25 if possible- rebound in play now- 40 cents on deck
34. New- discovery metals- dsv.v- under $2- big silver deposit- hot sector 35. mdmp- oil play under 20 cents- exploration-- after the trch run-- permian basin
36. slv.c- silver dollar resources- under 90 cents- 37. szls.to- $1 is ok-- still no real execution on the Aristotle launch..
38. Aug 1- Kraken Robotics- png.v- value under 38 cents- or wait for news- $1 target- solid overlooked play- now .60- 50 should hold- kinda boring though
39. dec 2018- alexco resources corp- axr.to- under 1.30 have value- silver deposits and large potential going forward- add before production announcement!! monster move so far in 2019 and just getting started- water permit coming will launch this- retesting lower 2's for another entry point
40. Aurania resources ltd. -aru.v- value under $2.20- $10 target perhaps if they execute- don't chase this one- came back to earth near 2.20- patient on this one- fantastic november from 2.40 to $4...
41. nov 16th- gold mining inc. gold.to- value at 80 cents- quality ozs in the ground- its a value play on gold and the team adding ozs in ground not to mine neccessarily- top tier now back from $1 on the fall dip to $1.30
42.- plug at $3- target $10 in 2021- target hit and exceeded by a factor of 5!!! to 50-- extended time to move to Gevo under 8$
43. Options on high beta names like tesla (puts on spikes) or amazon and roku and amd, nvda, irbt longer term holds
44. Dec 7th 2018- GBTC ETF- 4 is ok for a position- moving up sharply on bitcoin prices- take profits at 15- rebuy dips to 8- year later were back to higher lows but time required to put in the confirmation- that was almost a year back-- what a ride- look for a bottom to be confirmed in spring 2020
45- Aftermath silver- aag.v- try get some under .15- cheap but risky better to add an axu.to or fr.to but these smaller names can really move once silver moves wow-- just amzing run to 80 cents already - march was cheap as well
46. Metalla Royalty and Streaming ltd- mta.v- 10-11$ alright-- long term swing
47. gld, gdxj and silj etf's on dips- 160, 45 and 15 respectively decent bets on metals
48. New April 12th- azm.v at .35 - well the results spoke- back to 40 cents plus--- watch- looking fantastic popped to 2.5 but sold off again-- still a good name @$1
49. Gold resource corp- goro- new at $3- no debt- great play on gold kinda like sbgl which has done 300% in 6 months
50. Kutcho copper- kc.v- value under .10 cents, exploring for high grade copper in B.C. $4 million pp done at $.45 recently in 2018- still very much like the name and is picking up now in dec. 2019 back to 50 cents. higher risk if want large copper play-ivn.to is the go to name- value under under $2.50 if $2 holds which it did late 2018- Mining operations in 2021- $15-2021- $8 in 2020- target if politically things pan out- financing in place- world's largest copper story but it is in Africa with PEA in place- moving higher as expected and really bullish once $4.50 a share clears. Ncu.to is something that could run too once 30 cents is cleared- for now watch near 15 cents
Cyptocurrencies- the hottest new asset market ever witnessed!- trade with extreme caution!
- Market cap heavy support at 105-130 billion-mid july 2017 expect total to go to 1-2 trillion by 2021- Tangle technology with iota is still new and needs time to develop same with iot. Bankers recently bought on the Chinese ICO scare and the Jamie Dimon newsflash- scaring the market and loading up the european ETF behind one's back at the BTC level of $3500! Consider a rotation into solid projects and hold on to your hat in 2018- fall opportunity nov-dec. (how about that timing:))
Bitcoin- value under 4k- but rotate into alts on dips no question that's where the action will be in 2019 after regulations and possible ETF approval. Diversify and build on key projects with working platforms.
Some data lost on the 50 coins posted a while back- lots of ways to get onboard for the coming 3-5 years as development continues. expecting more volume on the ones with real progress and sustainable teams
Some bargains in the crypto space but low volume and not above resistance on btc yet at 12300 and also the inflow is still lack luster so watch and be ready to add also in names like hive.v and ltv.v perhaps... let's add miners on break below hui 165... anywhere near 140 to 160 is a solid entry point from where we can get on the next bull run into 2020